Gollcher Travel Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group and actively promotes Malta as the ultimate destination in the Mediterranean for Conferences Incentives and Special Interest Groups.
Malta is unique in what it has to offer :
• An English speaking population.
• A hospitable and friendly people.
• Clean and clear blue seas.
• A mild Winter with average temperatures of 14C.
• A captivating History spanning back to the Neolithic period.
• A Culture which has been influenced by Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Arabs,
. Normans, and the Knights of St. John as well as the British.
• A Capital City described by Sir Walter Scott as "The City built by gentlemen for
• Good quality accommodation including 5 star International hotels.
• An Island where distances do not exist.
• Numerous Sports facilities.
• Excellent cuisine.
• Maximum of 3 hours flight time from the major European cities.