Besides lying centrally on the East / West major sea-route, MALTA is also located
between the South European and North African countries rich in oil and gas reserves.
In fact Malta plays a very important role in the oil, gas, geophysical and offshore industry
by providing logistics and support base facilities to vessels (or their owners, operators
or managers) employed in this industry.
We at GOLLCHER offer experience, speedy and reliable support services also to Rigs, Anchor Handlers, and similar vessels requiring:
• quay facility arrangements for their prompt and efficient turnaround
• or their lay-up periods
• full customs clearance and freight collecting service
• efficient vessel clearance, customs and immigration formalities, procurement
• of ship supplies, customs and immigration clearance, visas, crew changes and
• general ship handling
• prompt bunkering in or off harbour delivered either by road tankers via
• quay or by barge
• registration under the Malta flag.
Malta can also act as the stepping stone for the movement of personnel employed in these fields whilst supporting their families who choose to take up residence on Malta with very good and safe living, educational and medical standards. We at Gollcher can also assist in this area.
We are fully committed to meeting our clients’ needs promptly and timely.