Vacancy 1: Customs Clearance Clerk
The Gollcher Group is a leading shipping and transportation organisation in Malta active in the Ship agency, Freight forwarding and Courier sectors.
As part of our expansion we are seeking to recruit a customs clearance clerk to join our team on a full-time basis.
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients to collect the necessary documents for the preparation and processing of customs documentation for both import and export shipments.
- Processing declarations in the Malta Customs online system (CES)
- Coordinating with other departments within our organisation to ensure the prompt delivery of shipments to clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A good level of education of at least O’ Level standard
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy including Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Previous experience in the shipping industry or the preparation of customs declarations will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates are to submit their updated CV to the HR Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/0421w
Vacancy 2: General Office Cleaner
O.F. Gollcher and Sons Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an experienced cleaner for the firm’s head offices in Valletta.
- General cleaning of all departments pavement and entrance to premises
- Good use of cleaning equipment
- Disposal of waste in line with waste management policies
The ideal candidate shall be able to manage their time appropriately, work on their own initiative, be trustworthy and responsible for the cleanliness, hygiene processes and procedures while ensuring that all standards are kept.
Qualifications and skills required:
- O’level standard
- Literate and verbal skills in Maltese and English
- Smart Personality
- Adaptable & Flexible
The chosen candidate will be expected work a 16-hours a week from Monday to Friday.
Interested candidates are to submit their updated CV to the HR Manager at email@example.com quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/0621w
Vacancy 3: Sales Executive
Network Airlines Services Malta Ltd is a joint venture between Network Aviation Group, the world’s leading total cargo management company and the Gollcher Group, Malta’s leading transport agency and freight forwarder.
A new, exciting and challenging opportunity has opened up with us in the role of ‘Sales Executive’ and should you match or better the below requirements, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Positive minded and determined.
- Never give up attitude.
- Hard working.
- Very sociable.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in Airfreight would be ideal.
- Experience in a sales role, dealing with people on a regular basis as well as meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Pro-actively identify new cargo.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers and key business partners.
- Negotiating rates with customers, managing quotes and closing deals.
- Reporting on market trends.
- Reporting back on a regular basis to the General Manager.
- Negotiating contracts and transportation costs.
- Reaching or exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Competitive salary as well as performance commissions.
- Back end work, to support airfreight coordinator.
Interested candidates are to submit their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/0721w