Customs Clearance Clerk
The Gollcher Group is a leading shipping and transportation organisation in Malta active in the Ship agency, Freight forwarding and Courier sectors.
As part of our expansion we are seeking to recruit a customs clearance clerk to join our team on a full-time basis.
Job responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients to collect the necessary documents for the preparation and processing of customs documentation for both import and export shipments.
- Processing declarations in the Malta Customs online system (CES)
- Coordinating with other departments within our organisation to ensure the prompt delivery of shipments to clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A good level of education of at least O’ Level standard
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy including Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Previous experience in the shipping industry or the preparation of customs declarations will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates are to submit their updated CV to the HR Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/0421w