Gollcher Group is a leading Ship Agency, Freight Forwarding and Logistics organisation in Malta. Our Airfreight Division is seeking to recruit a mature and experienced individual as an ‘Airfreight Assistant’.
Responsibilities will include:
– Communication with customers
– preparation of shipping documents
– organising import and export shipment
– invoicing and other general office work.
Education and experience:
The ideal candidate must have an “O” level standard of education, including in Maths and English, as well as good communication skills. The selected candidate should also be a team player with a pleasant personality and a reasonable level of Computer Literacy including the use of Microsoft Office Tools such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualifications / Experience
– O Level standard of education.
– Good written and spoken English.
– Computer Literacy is essential.
– Previous experience in shipping or logistics is considered essential.
If interested, kindly forward you CV by email to email@example.com quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 02/0220