Vacancy 1: Ship Operations Assistant
Our shipping division is seeking to recruit an energetic young person who is interested in following a career in the maritime industry.
The job will include the handling of all logistics needed for organizing a ship call. The ability to coordinate operations with various service providers including terminals will be essential.
The ideal candidate must have good level of education as a minimum, an outgoing personality and be prepared to work odd hours as the case may be.
Though training will be provided in house, previous experience with shipping and logistical companies will be considered an asset.
Kindly forward your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/1021
Vacancy 2: Sales Executive
Network Airlines Services Malta Ltd is a joint venture between Network Aviation Group, the world’s leading total cargo management company and the Gollcher Group, Malta’s leading transport agency and freight forwarder.
A new, exciting and challenging opportunity has opened up with us in the role of ‘Sales Executive’ and should you match or better the below requirements, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Positive minded and determined.
- Never give up attitude.
- Hard working.
- Very sociable.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in Airfreight would be ideal.
- Experience in a sales role, dealing with people on a regular basis as well as meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Pro-actively identify new cargo.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers and key business partners.
- Negotiating rates with customers, managing quotes and closing deals.
- Reporting on market trends.
- Reporting back on a regular basis to the General Manager.
- Negotiating contracts and transportation costs.
- Reaching or exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Competitive salary as well as performance commissions.
- Back end work, to support airfreight coordinator.
Interested candidates are to submit their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference in the e-mail subject: Vacancy ref – 01/0721w