O.F. Gollcher & Sons Limited are Lloyd’s Agent in Malta offering the following areas of expertise:
Lloyd’s Agency Malta
Marine Surveyors & Loss Adjusters
WHAT WE CAN HANDLE
- Cargo (Cargo damage surveys, Load and discharge supervision, Container Out-turn surveys, Pre-shipment inspections, Inspection of vessel’s holds, hatch covers & tanks, Stowage and lashing surveys, Draught and Bunker surveys)
- P&I Correspondent service
- Claims Handling and Recoveries
- Hull and Machinery (Loss/ Damage, Condition Surveys, On/Off Hire)
- Non-Marine including Motor Insurance
- Emergency Medical Assistance
The professional expertise available ranges from experienced cargo surveyors and commodity experts, to marine engineers and master mariners.
Surveyors & Loss Adjusters
We have a wide experience ranging from dealing with groundings and collisions to involvements with fire and explosion investigations.
Gollcher have held the appointment of Lloyd’s Agency in Malta since 1883 (one of a select few who can claim to have represented Lloyd’s for over a hundred years) – with approximately 260 Lloyd’s Agents and a similar number of Sub Agents, covering major ports and commercial centres around the world, the Lloyd’s Agency network forms the world’s extensive surveying and adjusting network.
The Company is frequently instructed by various underwriters to attend to hull and machinery casualties, particularly in respect of vessels calling for repair at Malta’s shipyards.
We also regularly attend to the interests of P&I Clubs, shipowners and charterers. Although our main area of operation is Malta from where we are also frequently requested to dispatch our surveying expertise to other Mediterranean countries including North Africa.
We also represent the American Institute of Marine Underwriters, CESAM, Scandinavian, Japanese and most Far East Underwriters as well as worldwide insurance companies and mutuals.
All work is undertaken in accordance with our Standard Trading Conditions.
Need a quote? Get in touch today!
Contact us now and entrust your shipments in the hands of professional.